If you’ve ever visited, or plan to visit Dartmoor, this is the gift for you! With over 70 places for you to visit and then scratch off it will keep you busy for a while!
Once scratched it reveals a different colour underneath so you can keep track of your adventures, you can add the date you visited next to the name and you have a time capsule of adventures to be treasured for years to come. A great talking point when hung on your wall, and an easy way to get the kids interested in where they’ve been , and where they want to go next.
1. Have an amazing day on the Moor
2. Get back and find the Tor/Point of Interest number on the side and on the map
3. Scratch the numbers off as you would a scratch card to reveal a different colour so you can keep track of where you’ve been
4. Write the date next to the Tor
5. Look over the map to select your next adventure!